* Can I use my travel Cancellation insurance?
A travel cancellation insurance comes into effect if you unexpectedly fall seriously ill and are unable to start your trip. However, travel cancellation insurance does not come into effect if you want to withdraw from your trip for fear of infection. If you are ill while on holiday, you can take advantage of the international health insurance, which also covers the costs of a return transport. Insurance cover also exists if the Federal Foreign Office has issued a travel warning due to Covid-19 at the time of cancellation. However, there is no insurance cover in those cases in which the travel warning is issued for other reasons.
*Some countries require Negative PCR test results before your flight. In this case if you are testing positive you can take a voucher for your future trips. (For detailed information please contact with us)
* The PCR test cost for our passengers from Netherlands and Germany 50€ at partner test center . ( Please contact with us if you would like to get more information)
Refunds and Vouchers during pandemic
* For more detailed information about Covid regulation you can visit Federal Ministry of Health Germany
1. Voucher certificates offered by Uniflucht can be used with multiple purchases and are linked to your email ID. However, vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. The validity of voucher may differ from case to case. The effective validity is as stated on the voucher.
3. Redeeming only one voucher certificate per transaction is possible. Voucher certificates can not be used in combination with any other promotions.
4. Uniflucht does not keep track of voucher usage. Hence it is the sole responsibility of you to maintain the confidentiality of your voucher certificate.
5. In case of any suspicious activity, voucher certificates may be disabled at the discretion of Uniflucht without any prior notice.
We are here for you – stay healthy!
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.