8. There can be no refund requirement when in the trip or after.
9. Under the conditions of not reaching the minimum required number of participants, Uniflucht Gmbh has the right to cancel or delay the trips. The participants will be informed via email and/or phone in the case of cancellations and delays. The refunds will be completed in 5 working days after the cancellations and delays. Refunds will be done as bank transfers in Euros from Europe banks only.
10. Uniflucht Gmbh recommends each participant to have their own personal travel insurance since it does not provide the participants with one.
Current travel advice on coronavirus – All trips do not take place from 13.03.2020 until 31.08.2020 due to the Corona crisis. Thank you for your understanding.Here you can find all the information about booked and upcoming trips:
We are here for you – stay healthy!
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.
– COVID -19 precautions and restrictions:
*In addition to the thorough cleaning of our buses, which is carried out at the end of each ride, we constantly monitor government regulations and are ready to promptly adopt any new guidelines regarding long-distance road transport from the responsible authorities.
Please dont come without your mask incase you forget your mask we can gift you a mask for once
* Anything I need to be careful with, before joining the trip?
If you wish to join any of our trips you should not have any type of respiratory illness. If you have a flu, high temperature, throatache, or any illness, you are not allowed to join the trips of Uniflucht. In case this happens, please cancel your trip. Normal cancellation policies apply, please check our FAQs for refund options.
* Should travelers wear facemasks or covering?
We expect our travelers to use mouth protection during the whole bus trip. This is also required by the law. If you think that you cannot do this, please keep in mind that we have the right to end your trip anywhere undless you wear your mask. If you forget your mask, dont panic you can get a free mask from the bus leader.
* How to act during the trip?
1) We will use a bus door only one way. We will get on the bus through the back door and get off through the front door.
2) Before the bus comes we will make a one line queue with a 1,5 meter social distance from each other and will always keep this distance while getting on and off.
3) Wear your mask at all times inside the bus.
4) We will not use the bus toilet. But don´t worry we always make enough breaks at petrol stations.
5) The travellers will not contact the bus driver for any issue.
6) Please inform if other travelers do not act according to our rules.
7) We will dispose our litter. tissues, napkins etc. outside the bus. Not inside the bus please.
* Is it possible to block the next to me and have 2 seats only for myself?
Yes you can. Please get in touch with us if you wish to block it and the cost will be a little less than a regular ticket.
* Can I book the window seat or the front seats?
Unfortunately we don´t have that offer. We always organize trips with the cheapest priece for all people. We find it unfair to block seats for travellers for higher values. You can’t buy everything with money.
* I am traveling with a friend, can we sit together?
Sure! You can seat with your friend you are traveling with, without paying anything.Just come on time to the bus. It will be difficult to find a seat if you come late. Please come early so you can find free seats. Notice that you have to take the same seat where you were sitting during coming back.
1. Voucher certificates offered by Uniflucht can be used with multiple purchases and are linked to your email ID. However, vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. The validity of voucher may differ from case to case. The effective validity is as stated on the voucher.
3. Redeeming only one voucher certificate per transaction is possible. Voucher certificates can not be used in combination with any other promotions.
4. Uniflucht does not keep track of voucher usage. Hence it is the sole responsibility of you to maintain the confidentiality of your voucher certificate.
5. In case of any suspicious activity, voucher certificates may be disabled at the discretion of Uniflucht without any prior notice.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.