8. There can be no refund requirement when in the trip or after.
9. Under the conditions of not reaching the minimum required number of participants, Uniflucht Gmbh has the right to cancel or delay the trips. The participants will be informed via email and/or phone in the case of cancellations and delays. The refunds will be completed in 5 working days after the cancellations and delays. Refunds will be done as bank transfers in Euros from Europe banks only.
10. Uniflucht Gmbh recommends each participant to have their own personal travel insurance since it does not provide the participants with one.
Dear Uniflucht customers,
As expected, the federal government is introducing a general test requirement for travellers from the age of six abroad before their return flight as a prerequisite for entering Germany. The regulation has been in effect for all destinations since March 30, 2021 and initially applies until May 12, 2021
Those travelling to Germany must present a negative PCR test certificate issued by a certified laboratory within 48 hours prior to arriving in Germany. All passengers must fill the online passenger locator form.
– COVID -19 precautions and restrictions:
*In addition to the thorough cleaning of our buses, which is carried out at the end of each ride, we constantly monitor government regulations and are ready to promptly adopt any new guidelines regarding long-distance road transport from the responsible authorities.
Please dont come without your mask incase you forget your mask we can gift you a mask for once
*The covid health insurance for our all trips included in the price. ( https://www.hmrv.de/corona-reiseschutz )
* Can I use my travel Cancellation insurance?
A travel cancellation insurance comes into effect if you unexpectedly fall seriously ill and are unable to start your trip. However, travel cancellation insurance does not come into effect if you want to withdraw from your trip for fear of infection. If you are ill while on holiday, you can take advantage of the international health insurance, which also covers the costs of a return transport. Insurance cover also exists if the Federal Foreign Office has issued a travel warning due to Covid-19 at the time of cancellation. However, there is no insurance cover in those cases in which the travel warning is issued for other reasons.
*Some countries require Negative PCR test results before your flight. In this case if you are testing positive you can take a voucher for your future trips. (For detailed information please contact with us)
* The PCR test cost for our passengers from Netherlands and Germany 50€ at partner test center . ( Please contact with us if you would like to get more information)
* Anything I need to be careful with, before joining the trip?
If you wish to join any of our trips you should not have any type of respiratory illness. If you have a flu, high temperature, throatache, or any illness, you are not allowed to join the trips of Uniflucht. In case this happens, please cancel your trip. Normal cancellation policies apply, please check our FAQs for refund options.
* Should travelers wear facemasks or covering?
We expect our travelers to use mouth protection during the whole bus trip. This is also required by the law. If you think that you cannot do this, please keep in mind that we have the right to end your trip anywhere undless you wear your mask. If you forget your mask, dont panic you can get a free mask from the bus leader.
Please adhere to the known behavioral measures even when you are on holiday in order to protect yourself and others:
***Special Note For Risk Areas ***
Due to an order from the Federal Ministry of Health, passengers who enter Germany from a risk area according to RKI ( www.rki.de/covid-19-risikogebiete ) from Monday, November 9th , 2020 , must make their intended entry via the website www.einreiseanmeldung.de register in advance. In addition, please inform yourself about the regulations that apply to the return journey / entry in your federal state and the return airport. These can differ from the resolutions at federal level.
If it is not possible for the passenger to register digitally via the website for technical reasons, the “Substitute notification” form must be completed in full in paper form instead. You can find the form here . For non-Schengen flights, the completed form must be handed over to the Federal Police in Germany. The airline crew collects the form on all other flights.
If you have decided to book in a risk area defined by the Foreign Office due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that this increases the likelihood of quarantine measures during and / or after your vacation.
* How to act during our bus trips?
1) We will use a bus door only one way. We will get on the bus through the back door and get off through the front door.
2) Before the bus comes we will make a one line queue with a 1,5 meter social distance from each other and will always keep this distance while getting on and off.
3) Wear your mask at all times inside the bus.
4) We will not use the bus toilet. But don´t worry we always make enough breaks at petrol stations.
5) The travellers will not contact the bus driver for any issue.
6) Please inform if other travelers do not act according to our rules.
7) We will dispose our litter. tissues, napkins etc. outside the bus. Not inside the bus please.
* Is it possible to block the next to me and have 2 seats only for myself?
Yes you can. Please get in touch with us if you wish to block it and the cost will be a little less than a regular ticket.
* Can I book the window seat or the front seats?
Unfortunately we don´t have that offer. We always organize trips with the cheapest priece for all people. We find it unfair to block seats for travellers for higher values. You can’t buy everything with money.
* I am traveling with a friend, can we sit together?
Sure! You can seat with your friend you are traveling with, without paying anything.Just come on time to the bus. It will be difficult to find a seat if you come late. Please come early so you can find free seats. Notice that you have to take the same seat where you were sitting during coming back.
With Uniflucht, you are protected from additional costs due to a possible Covid / Corona infection during your Uniflucht trip. This protection is included in the travel price for Uniflucht guests who are going on vacation by October 31, 2021 and applies not only to new bookings, but also to guests who have already booked their vacation
Covid Protect includes the following services at a glance:
Medical repatriation and medical treatment costs
Payment of medical treatment costs including a doctor-prescribed PCR test
Medical repatriation to a German hospital, provided there are no medical reasons or other regulatory provisions (e.g. flight bans) to prevent this
Family members travel home (assumption of additional costs and rebooking fees)
Quarantine cost guarantee in the event of infection or suspicion of infection with the SARS-COV-2 virus or similar viruses and an officially ordered individual quarantine or even if entry is refused due to a body temperature control
Accommodation costs due to quarantine up to 14 nights
Cost of the return ticket if the originally booked flight cannot be rebooked
Up to a maximum of EUR 1.000 per booking
24/7 emergency hotline and app with teleconsultation and medical assistance (Tel. 0049 157 31226 388)
Covid Protect does not replace traditional travel insurance. We therefore recommend that you continue to take out travel cancellation and travel health insurance.
Refunds and Vouchers during pandemic
* For more detailed information about Covid regulation you can visit Federal Ministry of Health Germany
We are here for you – stay healthy!
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. Voucher certificates offered by Uniflucht can be used with multiple purchases and are linked to your email ID. However, vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. The validity of voucher may differ from case to case. The effective validity is as stated on the voucher.
3. Redeeming only one voucher certificate per transaction is possible. Voucher certificates can not be used in combination with any other promotions.
4. Uniflucht does not keep track of voucher usage. Hence it is the sole responsibility of you to maintain the confidentiality of your voucher certificate.
5. In case of any suspicious activity, voucher certificates may be disabled at the discretion of Uniflucht without any prior notice.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.