Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
*AMAZING STUDENT FRIENDLY PRICES!!! BOOK NOW TO SAVE!!*
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– We start on Friday night or Saturday morning from Germany.
– The estimated departure cities and times are below.
– Arrival in Bruges will be in the morning.
– We will spend about 3 – 4 hours in Bruges in which we will be able
to see the whole city and then head to Brussels.
– Visit the Atomium for photo break.
– Arrival to Brussels should be around 14.00 and we will have at
least 9 hours in Brussels.
– Late at night around 23.00 we will depart from Brussels and come
back to our cities on Sunday Morning.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Brussels. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht
Brussels has much more to offer than you possibly expect. 🙂
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.