Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 211 36184980
A large number of people are expected for this trip. As always, our seats are selling out fast, so we highly recommend you to reserve your spot as soon as possible!
COVID-19 Refund Policy
• We provide you a 100% refund if the trip is canceled by UNIFLUCHT.
• COVID restrictions were lifted.
• You do not need a negative COVID rapid test result or vaccination to join the trips anymore.
• If you have a proof of positive COVID-19 test, you will get a full refund as a voucher.
– Milan Cathedral (The Duomo di Milano)
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II (luxury and world-famous shopping mall)
– Sforzesco Castle (Castello Sforzesco)
– The Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
– Parco Sempione (close to the castle)
– Navigli District (neighbourhood known for his canals)
– The Last Supper Portrait ( Da Vinci’s one of the most famous art works , you need to book a ticket online)
Here are some tips what you can visit in Florence:
– Florence Cathedral
– Giotto’s Campanile
– Palazzo Vecchio
– Ponte Vecchio
– Baptistery of St. John
– Piazza Della Signoria
Note : Murano and Burano – two islands in the Venetian Lagoon. You could watch glass being blown at a Murano glass factory, see historical cathedrals on admire exquisite handmade lace on Burano. This is a great way to see more than just the central sights of Venice and enjoy a cruise on the water.
EXCURSION TO PISA (19.99 EUR )
Why stop at 4 Italian cities when you could visit 5?! Don’t miss this chance to see the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and take a memorable photo! Price includes transport to Pisa plus city tax. Entry to tower is not included.