Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
Uniflucht team is proud to present our Trip to ITALY (Christmas Special) !!!
We are taking you again to Venice-Florence-Pisa and Milano.
🎅Spending Xmas with Uniflucht is a great way to meet new people and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.
We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
‼️If you haven’t got the chance to experience the italian culture – hurry up! This journey is your chance to make another tick on your travel bucket list.
Please Note: Due to the availability of multiple departure cities, we would like to let you know that If you are planning on traveling with a friend and want to stay in the same accommodation, we recommend that you book from the same departure location to ensure you will remain together for the trip.
The exact departure times will be sent via email 2 days before the trip will take place. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too 🙂
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
– Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
– EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
– Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
– Please always check your SPAM folder to be sure you get our e-mails!
– Read the COVID-19 precautions and restrictions on our FAQs
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!💃
See you soon! 🙂
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Milan in the morning.
– Tips about Milano Christmas Markets
– Free time to discover and for shopping in Milano.
– Visit the famous Duomo and walk the 250 steps to the rooftop and
see a unique view of Milan from up high
– Do some shopping in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a
beautiful gallery full of designer stores
– Experience the history at Castello Sforzesco and all the museums
in its grounds
– Take a pizza to the Parco Sempione and enjoy the sunshine!
– Departure in the evening to check in at our partner Hotel Bologna.
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Pisa
– Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower
– Piazza dei Miracoli (1,5 hours)
– Heading to Florence, and an excursion with Local Guided Tour (2
– Tips about Florence Christmas Markets
– Free time to discover in Florence
– Visit one of the many art galleries displaying masterpieces from the
– Walk across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most iconic
features of Florence
– Walk around the many markets in the town and buy some
– Transfer back to Bologna to our Hotel
– Party Time! (Optional)
– Breakfast at our hotel, and we will check out, and
– Head to our last stop: Venice
– Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Venice and back.
– Tips about Venice Christmas Markets
– Free time to discover the city
– Wander around the narrow streets and soak in the beauty!
– Have a trip in a Gondola and see parts of the city only accessible
from the water
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.