Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
Uniflucht team is proud to present our Trip to ITALY (New Year’s Eve Special) !!!
We are taking you again to Venice , Florence , Pisa, Milano, and for New Year celebration to Rome!
New Years Eve 2021 in Rome is one of the most awaited moments by everybody in Italy. You can imagine the crowd in the city during New Year’s Eve. The humongous crowd that throngs the city of romance during the season of Christmas 2020 and New Year 2021 is majorly because the city is much alive during this time of the year with great festivities. And with this opprotunity, why not visiting other beautiful cities of Italy?
We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
‼️If you haven’t got the chance to experience the italian culture – hurry up! This journey is your chance to make another tick on your travel bucket list.
Please Note: Due to the availability of multiple departure cities, we would like to let you know that If you are planning on traveling with a friend and want to stay in the same accommodation, we recommend that you book from the same departure location to ensure you will remain together for the trip.
The exact departure times will be sent via email 2 days before the trip will take place. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too 🙂
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
– Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
– EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
– Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
– Please always check your SPAM folder to be sure you get our e-mails!
– Read the COVID-19 precautions and restrictions on our FAQs
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 👋
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
🐦Super Early Bird Prices: Until 30 October 2020
🐦Early Bird Prices: Until 27 November 2020
*AMAZING STUDENT FRIENDLY PRICES!!! BOOK NOW TO SAVE!*
📣Check our Departure Cities below
🚌Amsterdam Sloterdijk : 249.99€ – 16.00
🚌Utrecht Central Station : 249.99€ – 17.00
🚌Eindhoven Central Station : 249.99€ – 18.00
🚌Antwerpen Central Station : 249.99€ – 19.00
🚌Brussels Airport : 249.99€ – 19.30
🚌Aachen Templergraben 57 : 239.99€ – 18.00
🚌Cologne Central Station : 239.99€ – 19.30
🚌Dortmund Central Station: 239.99€ – 19.00
🚌Bochum Central Station: 239.99€ – 18.30
🚌Essen Central Station: 239.99€ – 18.30
🚌Duisburg Central Station: 239.99€ – 18.30
🚌Düsseldorf Central Station: 239.99€ – 19.00
🚌Frankfurt Central Station : 239.99€ – 21.00
🚌Mannheim Central Station : 239.99€ – 22.00
🚌Heidelberg Central Station : 239.99€ – 22.00
🚌Karlsruhe Central Station : 239.99€ – 23.00
🚌Stuttgart Airport : 239.99€ – 23.59
🗼EXCURSION TO PISA (23.99 EUR online)
Why stop at 4 Italian cities when you could visit 5?! Don’t miss this chance to see the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and take a memorable photo! Price includes transport to Pisa plus city tax. Entry to tower is not included.
🏝️EXCURSION TO ISLANDS OF MURANO, BURANO AND TORCELLO (19.99 EUR online)
Visit Torcello, Murano and Burano – three islands in the Venetian Lagoon. You could watch glass being blown at a Murano glass factory, see historical cathedrals on Torcello and admire exquisite handmade lace on Burano. This is a great way to see more than just the central sights of Venice and enjoy a cruise on the water.
– Departures from Germany,Belgium and Netherlands.
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Milan in the morning.
– Tips about Milano
– Free time to discover and for shopping in Milano
– Departure in the evening to check in at our partner 3 *** Hotel located close to Florence.
– Breakfast at our Hotel – NEW YEARS EVE.
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Rome.!
– City tour in Rome with a professional guide get the facts about the City (3 hours)
– Free time to discover Rome
– New Year’s Eve fireworks at every corner of the city.
– Transfer to our Hotel.
– Breakfast at our Hotel.
– Heading to Florence and Tips about Florence.
– Free time to discover in Florence.
– Optional Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower.
– Transfer back to our Hotel.
– Breakfast at our hotel, and we will check out.
– Head to our last stop: Venice
– Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Venice and back.
– Tips about Venice – Free time to discover the city.
– Heading back to Germany and the Netherlands.
– Arrival to Germany,Belgium and the Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.