Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
– Departures from Germany, Belgium and Netherlands.
Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your trip! Who knows how many friendships you will make in this trip
– Arrival in Santa Claus Village.
– Time for activities! Reindeer safari. (included)
– Enjoy time Santa Claus Village and Rovaniemi.
– We will also visit the Main Post Office to send Santa Claus-stamped greetings, cross the magical Arctic circle, and buy some souvenirs and have a bite to eat.
– In the afternoon check-in our partner Hotel in Levi, relax in your hotel.
– After you spent the day, time to enjoy the evening with your own sauna and keep an eye on the Northern lights at night! (included)
– Arrival in Turku in the morning
– Free time to discover the oldest town in Finland!
As Finland’s oldest city, travelling back in time to see what medieval Finland was like
– Around 20:00, meeting at the port and boarding in the overnight ferry to Stockholm.
– Arrival in Germany in the morning.
– Arrival in Netherlands around noon.
– Arrival in Belgium around noon.
– (The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Copenhagen. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders. )
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.