Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Early Bird Prices: Until 30 September 2020
Poland’s capital, Warsaw is the pulsating heart of the country. It was the last residence of the Polish royalty and the place where the 1944 uprising happened. Nowadays, it is the intellectual centre of Poland, as well as an eclectic and vibrant cultural space attracting new business whilst clinging to its important past. Whether you are into history, classical music, contemporary art, or a fitness fan, Warsaw is bound to offer something you will enjoy.
Kraków has always been free and independent. It managed to retain its autonomy even during the times when Poland was divided. The city has always been considered to be the “benchmark of Polish culture” and the country’s cultural capital.
Concentration Camp opened in 1940
Some prisoners were used in medical experiments.
More than 1 million people lost their lives at Auschwitz
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands.
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Warsaw in the morning
– Excursion with Local Guided Tour (2 hours)
– Free time to Discover the City
– Departure evening to check-in at our partner Hotel in Krakow.
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Sightseeing tour with English speaking local guide around 2 hours.
– Free time to discover in Krakow
– Party like there is no tomorrow in Krakow! 🙂 (Optional)
– Breakfast at our Hotel and check out.
– Arrival in Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and
– Free Time in Auschwitz or
– Guided Tour in the whole camp for 3 hours (definetely advised, you
will be the witness of the history with your own eyes) (Optional)
– After the camp documentary film for 30 minutes (Optional)
– Heading back to Germany.
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
– Arrival Time apporx. 07.00 Netherlands, 05.00 Hessen and 02.00 Nrw.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Auschwitz. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.