Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Uniflucht Family❤
🎅This Christmas we are taking you to 3 capital cities of Central Europe in 3 days.
Spending Xmas with Uniflucht is a great way to meet new people and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.
We are expecting a large number for this trip.Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!
Please Note: Due to the availability of multiple departure cities, we would like to let you know that If you are planning on traveling with a friend and want to stay in the same accommodation, we recommend that you book from the same departure location to ensure you will remain together for the trip.
The exact departure times will be sent via email 2 days before the trip will take place. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too 🙂
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
– Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
– EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
– Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
– Please always check your SPAM folder to be sure you get our e-mails!
– Read the COVID-19 precautions and restrictions on our FAQs
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 👋
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
VIENNA, BUDAPEST and BRATISLAVA !
– Our first stop is in Bratislava, 18th-century old town, and then we will head to Budapest, the “Little Paris of Middle Europe”. We are going to stay in Budapest for two nights and have plenty of time to explore it. Last but not least, we are going to Vienna, the gate to Eastern Europe, in our last day.
– All three cities had been capitals of the former Austro-Hungarian empire in past. Having been together in one empire for several centuries the architecture, culture, traditions and cuisine have a lot in common. Nowadays they are the capitals of three independent Central – European countries. So close to each other and still different.
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Exact time will be announced couple of days before the trip
– Arrival in Bratislava in the morning
– 2 hours city Local guide tour in Bratislava (in English)
– Free time after guide tour (2-3 Hours)
– Departure afternoon to check-in at our partner 3 Star Hotel in Budapest
– Free time in Budapest
– In the evening Boat Party and After Party – Optional
(including 2hrs boat ride along Danube river and free entrance to
CLUB for after party with VIP Entrance in one of the most)
amazaing club of Budapaest).
– Back to Hotel.
– Breakfast at the Hotel.
– Sightseeing tour with English speaking local guide around 4 hours.
– Free time to discover in Budapest.
– Pub crawl – Optional (including 1hour OPEN BAR in famous ruin bar, welcome shots in few next bars, and free entrance to local’s fav CLUB)
– Back to Hotel
– Breakfast at our Hotel, and check out.
– Heading to Vienna.
– Free time to discover in Vienna
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands in the evening.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.