Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Uniflucht Family,
Have you ever been to Switzerland?
Take a trip with us to see the beauty of Rhine Waterfalls, the city of Lucerne and Zurich.
There is a very high demand of international students for this trip! We only have a limited number of tickets available!
✔ If you would like to travel on the same bus with your friends, please choose and depart from the same city. We have different buses from different cities so please do not be confused about the departure times.
The exact departure times will be sent via email 2 days before the trip will take place. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too 🙂
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
– Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
– EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
– Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
– COVID -19 precautions and restrictions:
*In addition to the thorough cleaning of our buses, which is carried out at the end of each ride, we constantly monitor government regulations and are ready to promptly adopt any new guidelines regarding long-distance road transport from the responsible authorities.
Please dont come without your mask incase you forget your mask we can gift you a mask for once 🙂
* Anything I need to be careful with, before joining the trip?
If you wish to join any of our trips you should not have any type of respiratory illness. If you have a flu, high temperature, throatache, or any illness, you are not allowed to join the trips of Uniflucht. In case this happens, please cancel your trip. Normal cancellation policies apply, please check our FAQs for refund options.
* Should travelers wear facemasks or covering?
We expect our travelers to use mouth protection during the whole bus trip. This is also required by the law. If you think that you cannot do this, please keep in mind that we have the right to end your trip anywhere undless you wear your mask. If you forget your mask, dont panic you can get a free mask from the bus leader. 🙂
* How to act during the trip?
1) We will use a bus door only one way. We will get on the bus through the back door and get off through the front door.
2) Before the bus comes we will make a one line queue with a 1,5 meter social distance from each other and will always keep this distance while getting on and off.
3) Wear your mask at all times inside the bus.
4) We will not use the bus toilet. But don´t worry we always make enough breaks at petrol stations.
5) The travellers will not contact the bus driver for any issue.
6) Please inform if other travelers do not act according to our rules.
7) We will dispose our litter. tissues, napkins etc. outside the bus. Not inside the bus please.
* Is it possible to block the next to me and have 2 seats only for myself?
Yes you can. Please get in touch with us if you wish to block it and the cost will be a little less than a regular ticket.
* Can I book the window seat or the front seats?
Unfortunately we don´t have that offer. We always organize trips with the cheapest priece for all people. We find it unfair to block seats for travellers for higher values. You can’t buy everything with money. 🙂
* I am traveling with a friend, can we sit together?
Sure! You can seat with your friend you are traveling with, without paying anything.Just come on time to the bus. It will be difficult to find a seat if you come late. Please come early so you can find free seats. Notice that you have to take the same seat where you were sitting during coming back.
* (At trips with accommodation) I need something from my bag in the trunk, can I access it?
Only the driver or the team leader are allowed inside the trunk of the bus.If there is something you might need from your bag, please be sure to take it with you before giving your luggage inside the trunk. Otherwise, you will need to wait until the load off.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!💃
See you soon! 🙂 👋
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
📣 Check Our Departure Cities Below:
🚌 Dortmund Central Station – 64.99€ | around 22.00 |
🚌 Essen Central Station – 64.99€ | around 21.30 |
🚌 Duisburg Central Station – 64.99€ | around 21.30 |
🚌 Düsseldorf Central Station – 64.99€ | around 22.00 |
🚌 Cologne Central Station – 64.99€ | around 22.30 |
🚌 Frankfurt Central Station – 59.99€ | around 01.00am |
🚌 Mannheim Central Station – 59.99€ | around 02.15am |
🚌 Karlsruhe Central Station – 59.99€ | around 03.30am |
🚌 Stuttgart Central Station – 59.99€ | around 04.30am |
– To start this awesome adventure to visit three places in one day:
– The first departures will take place on Friday around: 21.00 from
NRW – 01.00 – 04.00 from HESSEN.
– On Saturday morning: Arrival at the waterfalls: ~07.30
– 1 Hour at the Rhine Waterfall:
– Rhine Waterfalls are the biggest Waterfall in Europe.
– You can have breakfast while enjoying this amazing view,
– Take a walk around the waterfalls
– Take beautiful pictures before we head to the city of Lucerne
– Arrival at Lucerne: in the morning ~09.30
– Free time: ~3 hours in the city of Lucerne,
– You can take a walk around the old town
– Visit the the world’s oldest surviving truss bridge
– Visit the Lion Monument which is Carved into a former sandstone quarry is a rock relief of a dying lion.
– Lake Luzern, known as the “Lake of the Four Cantons” offers amazing views where you can have lunch, take beautiful pictures
or simply walk around and enjoy the city
– Arrival at Zurich at ~14.00
– Free Time: ~9 hours
– In our last destination you will get to spend the rest of the day in beautiful Zurich until the departure hour(~23.00) which will be
announced in the bus to head back!
– You can visit the Altstadt where you can see the medieval and
early modern streets of the city.
– To take awesome pictures, there is a viewpoint called Lindenhof where you can sit over the bank of the Limmat in the centre of the city and enjoy the view of Zürich’s oldest quarters where you can
see the City Hall, the Grossmünster Church, the university and the waterfront on the Limmat.
📍 Departure late in the evening from Zurich City Center
– Arrival to Germany in the morning.
-Arrival Time approx. 04.00 Hessen, Baden-Württemberg and 08.00 Nrw.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Zurich. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.