Zögere Sie nicht, uns anzurufen.
Wir freuen uns, mit Ihnen zu sprechen.
+49 203 931 66521 email@example.com
🎃 This time we are taking you to 3 capital cities of Central Europe in 3 days.
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start to your trip!
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands.
– Exact time will be announced a couple of days before the trip
– Arrival in Bratislava in the morning
– 2 hours city Local guide tour in Bratislava.
– Free time after guide tour (2 Hours)
– Departure afternoon to check-in at our partner Hostel in Budapest.
– Free time in Budapest
– Pub crawl – Optional (including 1hour OPEN BAR in famous ruin bar, welcome shots in few next bars, and free entrance to local’s fav CLUB)
– Back to Hostel.
– Breakfast at our Hostel, and check out.
– Heading to Vienna.
– Free time to discover in Vienna
– Head to the city centre and see the St. Stephan’s Cathedral, a beautiful medieval cathedral
– Act like a big kid in Prater, an old-time amusement park open 24/7
– Explore Maria-Theresien-Platz and see all the national museums and galleries
– Watch the training of Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding School
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands in the evening.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning. .
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Vienna. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders
Every passenger is required to bring a negative PCR-test (no older than 24 hours after the swab) or Negative Fast Rapid antigen test result ( before boarding the bus. This is mandatory and must be a maximum of 24h old) or a POC-Antigen test (minimum 28 days and maximum 6 months after the infection) or proof of vaccination (minimum 2 weeks after the second shot) if the 7-day-incidence rate of the first city of departure is over 50. This will be announced in our info mail that we send out 3 days before the trip and post in our Facebook group of the trip.
Everybody is required to wear a face mask. Children up to age of 6 are not required to wear a face mask. Children from 6 to 15 years may wear a surgical mask. From the age of 16, you are required to wear a FFP2 mask. The masks must be worn throughout the entire journey and every time you enter the bus.
Please note that it’s not allowed to consume alcohol on the bus. Food and soft drinks are allowed.
Busses will be thoroughly cleaned before and after every trip.
During long breaks (while you explore the destination), the bus will be aired thoroughly.
Our busses are equipped with anti-virus filters and disinfection dispensers.
If you have booked a trip including accommodation: We will only partner with hotels and restaurants that adhere to strict guidelines, such as frequent cleaning of common areas and thoroughly disinfecting guest rooms between customers. Partner restaurants will follow enhanced protocols with staff trained in local health, hygiene, and physical contact guidelines.
Everybody is required to bring face masks. We recommend also bringing hand sanitizer.
All of our passengers have to show a negative test, an antigen test or proof of vaccination.
We encourage everybody to social distance while exploring the destination anywhere possible.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund you in case you have to cancel your trip due to any reason including a positive Covid test. We are trying to be as flexible with refunds as possible, but we also need to be fair to our crew members who count on having healthy folks to take out traveling. We also sign contracts and pay all of our suppliers in advance, and as a result, we do not receive a refund if we cancel after signed deadlines. We advise to get travel insurance and to check if you will be reimbursed, should you test positive before a trip and need to cancel.
In this case, please contact us immediately so we are able to let everybody on the trip know that someone was tested positive shortly after. This information remains anonymous; however, we need to be able to tell everybody that they need to get tested again and quarantine, so it’s really important that you let us know. The information also has to be registered at the local health department
As you know, the restrictions may change daily. If there are any other requirements implemented by the government then we will communicate them as soon as it’s possible. As the trend is positive lately, we don’t expect stricter restrictions; however, should further requirements arise, they are not a reason for free cancelations. If new restrictions make it impossible for us to carry out the trip smoothly, then the entire trip will get cancelled and everybody on our attending list will receive a full refund.
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH