Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Uniflucht Family,
Uniflucht team is proud to present our next Trip to ITALY !!
Our team has organized a great program with most enjoyable tours and local guides with the most charming scenes
and places in these cities.
We are expecting a large number for this trip. Our seats run out so fast as always so we highly recommend to book your seat ASAP!.
The exact departure times will be sent via email 2 days before the trip will take place. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too 🙂
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
✔ If you have not yet had an Italian experience, have not taken a picture with Pisa tower, have not ridden a Gondola in Venice’s canals, have not seen the fashion in Milano, and have not tasted the best pasta in the world, you should come with us and have this experience with Uniflucht Team!
– Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
– EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
– Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
– COVID -19 precautions and restrictions:
*In addition to the thorough cleaning of our buses, which is carried out at the end of each ride, we constantly monitor government regulations and are ready to promptly adopt any new guidelines regarding long-distance road transport from the responsible authorities.
Please dont come without your mask incase you forget your mask we can gift you a mask for once 🙂
* Anything I need to be careful with, before joining the trip?
If you wish to join any of our trips you should not have any type of respiratory illness. If you have a flu, high temperature, throatache, or any illness, you are not allowed to join the trips of Uniflucht. In case this happens, please cancel your trip. Normal cancellation policies apply, please check our FAQs for refund options.
* Should travelers wear facemasks or covering?
We expect our travelers to use mouth protection during the whole bus trip. This is also required by the law. If you think that you cannot do this, please keep in mind that we have the right to end your trip anywhere undless you wear your mask. If you forget your mask, dont panic you can get a free mask from the bus leader. 🙂
* How to act during the trip?
1) We will use a bus door only one way. We will get on the bus through the back door and get off through the front door.
2) Before the bus comes we will make a one line queue with a 1,5 meter social distance from each other and will always keep this distance while getting on and off.
3) Wear your mask at all times inside the bus.
4) We will not use the bus toilet. But don´t worry we always make enough breaks at petrol stations.
5) The travellers will not contact the bus driver for any issue.
6) Please inform if other travelers do not act according to our rules.
7) We will dispose our litter. tissues, napkins etc. outside the bus. Not inside the bus please.
* Is it possible to block the next to me and have 2 seats only for myself?
Yes you can. Please get in touch with us if you wish to block it and the cost will be a little less than a regular ticket.
* Can I book the window seat or the front seats?
Unfortunately we don´t have that offer. We always organize trips with the cheapest priece for all people. We find it unfair to block seats for travellers for higher values. You can’t buy everything with money. 🙂
* I am traveling with a friend, can we sit together?
Sure! You can seat with your friend you are traveling with, without paying anything.Just come on time to the bus. It will be difficult to find a seat if you come late. Please come early so you can find free seats. Notice that you have to take the same seat where you were sitting during coming back.
* (At trips with accommodation) I need something from my bag in the trunk, can I access it?
Only the driver or the team leader are allowed inside the trunk of the bus.If there is something you might need from your bag, please be sure to take it with you before giving your luggage inside the trunk. Otherwise, you will need to wait until the load off.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 🙂
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
Photo Credit: This amazing photo from this page copied.
📣Check Our Departure Cities Below:
🚌Amsterdam Sloterdijk : 219.99€ – | around 16.00
🚌Utrecht Central Station : 219.99€ – | around 17.00
🚌Cologne Central Station : 199.99€ – | around 19.30
🚌Dortmund Central Station: 199.99€ – | around 19.00
🚌Essen Central Station: 199.99€ – | around 18.30
🚌Duisburg Central Station: 199.99€ – | around 18.30
🚌Düsseldorf Central Station: 199.99€ -| around 19.00
🚌Frankfurt Central Station : 199.99€ -| around 21.30
🚌Mannheim Central Station : 199.99€ -| around 22.00
🚌Heidelberg Central Station : 199.99€ -| around 22.00
🚌Karlsruhe Central Station : 199.99€ – | around 23.00
🚌Stuttgart Airport : 199.99€ – | around 23.59
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Milan in the morning.
– Tips about Milano
– Free time to discover and for shopping in Milano.
– Visit the famous Duomo and walk the 250 steps to the rooftop and
see a unique view of Milan from up high
– Do some shopping in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a
beautiful gallery full of designer stores
– Experience the history at Castello Sforzesco and all the museums
in its grounds
– Take a pizza to the Parco Sempione and enjoy the sunshine!
– Departure in the evening to check in at our partner Hotel Bologna.
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Pisa
– Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower
– Piazza dei Miracoli (1,5 hours)
– Heading to Florence, and an excursion with Local Guided Tour (2
– Tips about Florence.
– Free time to discover in Florence
– Visit one of the many art galleries displaying masterpieces from the Renaissance.
– Walk across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most iconic
features of Florence
– Walk around the many markets in the town and buy some
– Transfer back to Bologna to our Hotel
– Breakfast at our hotel, and we will check out, and
– Head to our last stop: Venice
– Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Venice and back.
– Tips about Venice.
– Free time to discover the city
– Wander around the narrow streets and soak in the beauty!
– Have a trip in a Gondola and see parts of the city only accessible
from the water
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.