Zögere Sie nicht, uns anzurufen.
Wir freuen uns, mit Ihnen zu sprechen.
+49 203 931 66521 email@example.com
Dear Uniflucht Family,
How are you guys? We feel that you have missed travelling with us!
If you have not yet had an Italian experience, have not taken a picture with Pisa tower, have not ridden a Gondola in Venice’s canals, have not seen the fashion in Milano, and have not tasted the best pasta in the world, you should come with us and have this experience with Uniflucht Team!
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Milan in the morning.
– Tips about Milano
– Free time to discover and for shopping in Milano.
– Visit the famous Duomo and walk the 250 steps to the rooftop and
see a unique view of Milan from up high
– Do some shopping in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a
beautiful gallery full of designer stores
– Experience the history at Castello Sforzesco and all the museums
in its grounds
– Take a pizza to the Parco Sempione and enjoy the sunshine!
– Departure in the evening to check in at our partner Hotel Bologna.
– Breakfast at our Hotel
– Transfer in the morning from our hotel to Pisa
– Excursion to Pisa, free time to take pictures by the Leaning Tower
– Piazza dei Miracoli (1,5 hours)
– Heading to Florence, and an excursion with Local Guided Tour (2
– Tips about Florence.
– Free time to discover in Florence
– Visit one of the many art galleries displaying masterpieces from the Renaissance.
– Walk across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most iconic
features of Florence
– Walk around the many markets in the town and buy some
– Transfer back to Bologna to our Hotel
– Breakfast at our hotel, and we will check out, and
– Head to our last stop: Venice
– Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Venice and back.
– Tips about Venice.
– Free time to discover the city
– Wander around the narrow streets and soak in the beauty!
– Have a trip in a Gondola and see parts of the city only accessible
from the water
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival to your cities can be confirmed after the
bus leaves . Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Uniflucht leaders to get more information.
Every passenger is required to bring a negative PCR-test (no older than 24 hours after the swab) or Negative Fast Rapid antigen test result ( before boarding the bus. This is mandatory and must be a maximum of 24h old) or a POC-Antigen test (minimum 28 days and maximum 6 months after the infection) or proof of vaccination (minimum 2 weeks after the second shot) if the 7-day-incidence rate of the first city of departure is over 50. This will be announced in our info mail that we send out 3 days before the trip and post in our Facebook group of the trip.
Everybody is required to wear a face mask. Children up to age of 6 are not required to wear a face mask. Children from 6 to 15 years may wear a surgical mask. From the age of 16, you are required to wear a FFP2 mask. The masks must be worn throughout the entire journey and every time you enter the bus.
Please note that it’s not allowed to consume alcohol on the bus. Food and soft drinks are allowed.
Busses will be thoroughly cleaned before and after every trip.
During long breaks (while you explore the destination), the bus will be aired thoroughly.
Our busses are equipped with anti-virus filters and disinfection dispensers.
If you have booked a trip including accommodation: We will only partner with hotels and restaurants that adhere to strict guidelines, such as frequent cleaning of common areas and thoroughly disinfecting guest rooms between customers. Partner restaurants will follow enhanced protocols with staff trained in local health, hygiene, and physical contact guidelines.
Everybody is required to bring face masks. We recommend also bringing hand sanitizer.
All of our passengers have to show a negative test, an antigen test or proof of vaccination.
We encourage everybody to social distance while exploring the destination anywhere possible.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund you in case you have to cancel your trip due to any reason including a positive Covid test. We are trying to be as flexible with refunds as possible, but we also need to be fair to our crew members who count on having healthy folks to take out traveling. We also sign contracts and pay all of our suppliers in advance, and as a result, we do not receive a refund if we cancel after signed deadlines. We advise to get travel insurance and to check if you will be reimbursed, should you test positive before a trip and need to cancel.
In this case, please contact us immediately so we are able to let everybody on the trip know that someone was tested positive shortly after. This information remains anonymous; however, we need to be able to tell everybody that they need to get tested again and quarantine, so it’s really important that you let us know. The information also has to be registered at the local health department
As you know, the restrictions may change daily. If there are any other requirements implemented by the government then we will communicate them as soon as it’s possible. As the trend is positive lately, we don’t expect stricter restrictions; however, should further requirements arise, they are not a reason for free cancelations. If new restrictions make it impossible for us to carry out the trip smoothly, then the entire trip will get cancelled and everybody on our attending list will receive a full refund.
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH