Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
– Departures from Germany, Belgium and Netherlands.
Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your trip! Who knows how many friendships you will make in this trip
– Arrival in Stockholm.
– Time to discover the capital of Sweden
Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm… ‘beauty on water’. This city is one of the ‘must-visit’ of Scandinavia! We will explore the city, have some delicious Kanelbullar with Fika and take amazing pictures.
In the afternoon, around 19.00 we will depart to Turku, Finland! We will spend the night in cruiser so it’s time to enjoy the offerings of the evening (4 bed cabins, ensuite bathrooms). Our cruise offers variety of services, starting from restaurants to bars, cafe and and also shopping! An excellent place to collect your energy for the next day and enjoy the sea travel and in the morning Finland will be visible on the horizon!
– Breakfast on the cruise is included.
– In the early morning we will arrive in Turku, the capital city of Finland.(appx 07.30 am). We will go to the Helsinki.
What do we need to know about Helsinki?
Dominating about two-thirds of the Baltic Sea with a cluster of 315 islands covering one-third of the area, Helsinki clinches to the bottom of the heart of every traveler with its serene atmosphere and concealed destinations, making it vivid enough to stand out from its European cousins.
Departure to Lapland in the late evening.
– Arrival in Santa Claus Village.
– Time for activities! Reindeer safari. (included)
– Enjoy time Santa Claus Village and Rovaniemi.
– We will also visit the Main Post Office to send Santa Claus-stamped greetings, cross the magical Arctic circle, and buy some souvenirs and have a bite to eat.
– In the afternoon check-in our partner Hotel in Levi, relax in your hotel.
– After you spent the day, time to enjoy the evening with your own sauna and keep an eye on the Northern lights at night! (included)
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– For those who have not booked one of the activities, free-time to explore Levi.
– Time for extra-activities! Husky Safari! (60€ pp.)
* 2 km huskydrive, 2 persons share sled ( 1 driving / 1 sitting )
( hot juice, sausage, photo´s whit dogs, guides at places- included)
– We will go to the Ice Go Karting and enjoy time.
– Ice Go-Karting (2 hours 69€)
*This program includes two driving sessions, break with a hot juice and transfers.
Everyone over 140cm is allowed to drive and no previous experience of driving is required.
The quests are supplied with complete winter-racing gear, including helmets, balaclava, shoes, gloves and overalls.
(Driving license is not required)
– In the evening, join us for a memorable journey to the Northern Lights. We will travel to the some lakes where you will deeply feel the nature of Levi. Hopefully, we will get the chance to see what we have been waiting the Northern Lights! (included)
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– We will take you on a snowmobile safari, which is a perfect way to get to know the Arctic wilderness! (optional extra).
Snowmobile Safari Adult 79€ (2 per snowmobile) | 129€ (1 per snowmobile).
Distance about 30 kilometers (approx. 2 hours).
Snowmobile drivers must hold a valid driving license (you must show a hard-copy as copies are not possible).
– In the afternoon, we drive to Lainio Snow Village. Each year, around 20 million kilos of snow and 350 000 kilos of crystal clear natural ice are used to build the spectacular SnowVillage which changes in shape, size and design to amaze visitors year after year. Inside the Snow Village, you will see a Snow Hotel with snow rooms and suites, Ice Restaurant and Ice Bar. (included)
-Last moments in Lapland. In the evening, meet for the overnight bus to Turku.
– Arrival in Turku in the morning
– Free time to discover the oldest town in Finland!
As Finland’s oldest city, travelling back in time to see what medieval Finland was like
– Around 20:00, meeting at the port and boarding in the overnight ferry to Stockholm.
– Have breakfast on board before arrival in Stockholm in the early morning around 07.00.
– Arrival back in Stockholm
– Free time in in local old town ”Gamla Stan”
– Departure for Copenhagen.
– Guided boat tour.(optional).
– Free time to see the way-of-life of this awesome city!
– Departure to Germany, Netherlands and Belgium.
– Arrival in Germany in the morning.
– Arrival in Netherlands around noon.
– Arrival in Belgium around noon.
– (The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Copenhagen. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders. )
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.