Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Friends and Travel Addicts,
Uniflucht team is proud to present our Trip to Scandinavia (Christmas Special) !!!
We are taking you again to Gothenburg, Oslo and Copenhagen.
🎅Spending Xmas with Uniflucht is a great way to meet new people and explore another country without having to worry about the itinerary, accommodation and other details.
A World Unlike Any Other
Join us on an incredible journey to a land of unparalleled beauty. This fabulous adventure brings together Scandinavia’s natural wonders, history and culture.
We are expecting a large number for this trip. Our seats run out so fast as always so, we highly recommend you to book your seat ASAP!
🔔 HURRY UP! – LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE 🔔
✔ You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you receive the exact details by email. There could be some slight modifications. Please check your spams too.
The spots are sold very fast, We highly you recommend to book your spot ASAP!
📒 Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
📒 EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
📝 Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon!
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH🚍
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your
bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your
– Arrival in Gothenburg in the morning
– The snack package by Uniflucht upon arrival (incl. some sweet
food and a drink)
– Excursion with Local Guided Tour (2 hours)
– Check in at our partner 3***Hotel in Gothenburg.
– Free time to discover the city.
Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden and is known for
shopping, historic sites, museums, parks, and childrens museums.
– Liseberg in central Gothenburg is Northern Europe’s largest and
most beautiful amusement park, and one of Sweden’s most
popular attractions make sure you go and visit it!
– If you’re feeling inquisitive, visit the Universeum and learn all about
science, there’s even a rainforest zone!
– Wake up early and have breakfast at our Hotel.
– Departure from Gothenburg to Oslo
– Tips about Oslo Christmas Market
– Free time to discover Oslo.
– Although it represents one of the world’s largest capitals by area,
Oslo’s central districts remain compact enough for easy exploration
on foot or by bicycle. It boasts a thousand years of history and a
diverse mix of architecture that blends old, new, and ultra-modern.
– There’s loads to do in this capital, for example the Vigeland Park,
the Viking Ship museum, Akershus Fortress, the Royal Palace, etc.
– Transfer back to Gothenburg to our Hotel
– Breakfast at our Hotel and check out
– Heading to Copenhagen
– Tips about Copenhagen Christmas Market
– Free time to discover Copenhagen (~9 Hours)
– Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city of Denmark.
– Founded in the 10th century as a Viking fishing village,
– Copenhagen has morphed into the cultural, political, and economic
powerhouse of the country. Copenhagen is known for theme parks,
historic sites, museums, nightlife, and parks.
– Escape to Freetown Christiana, a neighbourhood with its own rules
outside of the Danish Law, a truly unique and eye opening
– Admire the architecture of the many castles and palaces in the
– Walk around Tivoli Gardens and see the antique roller coasters
– Heading back to Germany.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning.
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves
Copenhagen. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.