Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+49 203 931 66521
Dear Uniflucht Family,
This time we are taking you to 3 capital cities of Central Europe in 3 days.
VIENNA & BUDAPEST and BRATISLAVA ! 🏛️
📍 Our first stop is in Bratislava, 18th-century old town, and then we will head to Budapest, the “Little Paris of Middle Europe”. We are going to stay in Budapest for two nights and have plenty of time to explore it. Last but not least, we are going to Vienna, the gate to Eastern Europe, in our last day.
📍 All three cities had been capitals of the former Austro-Hungarian empire in past. Having been together in one empire for several centuries the architecture, culture, traditions and cuisine have a lot in common. Nowadays they are the capitals of three independent Central-European countries. So close to each other and still different.
The exact departure times will be sent via email 2 days before the trip will take place. Please do not book any train or bus ticket to arrive one of our departure cities before you having the exact details by email. There could be some smaller modifications. Please check your spams too 🙂
🚌Note: In case of a cancelled pick up station, we will provide a Flixbus transfer to the closest available station. Please consider that connection will be covered by us, yet it is subject to slight departure time changes.
– Non- EU Citizens: need a Valid Passport AND Valid Schengen Visa or a Residence Permit.
– EU citizens need a valid Passport or National Identification (ID) card (Driving license is not sufficient)
– Photocopies and photographs of above mentioned documents will not be accepted.
📜Please do not forget any of the above stated documents! Travellers without valid identity & visa documents will not be allowed to join us! Please consider the fact that your seats will be reserved, therefore in such case we will not be able to refund the paid amount!
– COVID -19 precautions and restrictions:
*In addition to the thorough cleaning of our buses, which is carried out at the end of each ride, we constantly monitor government regulations and are ready to promptly adopt any new guidelines regarding long-distance road transport from the responsible authorities.
Please dont come without your mask incase you forget your mask we can gift you a mask for once 🙂
* Anything I need to be careful with, before joining the trip?
If you wish to join any of our trips you should not have any type of respiratory illness. If you have a flu, high temperature, throatache, or any illness, you are not allowed to join the trips of Uniflucht. In case this happens, please cancel your trip. Normal cancellation policies apply, please check our FAQs for refund options.
* Should travelers wear facemasks or covering?
We expect our travelers to use mouth protection during the whole bus trip. This is also required by the law. If you think that you cannot do this, please keep in mind that we have the right to end your trip anywhere undless you wear your mask. If you forget your mask, dont panic you can get a free mask from the bus leader. 🙂
* How to act during the trip?
1) We will use a bus door only one way. We will get on the bus through the back door and get off through the front door.
2) Before the bus comes we will make a one line queue with a 1,5 meter social distance from each other and will always keep this distance while getting on and off.
3) Wear your mask at all times inside the bus.
4) We will not use the bus toilet. But don´t worry we always make enough breaks at petrol stations.
5) The travellers will not contact the bus driver for any issue.
6) Please inform if other travelers do not act according to our rules.
7) We will dispose our litter. tissues, napkins etc. outside the bus. Not inside the bus please.
* Is it possible to block the next to me and have 2 seats only for myself?
Yes you can. Please get in touch with us if you wish to block it and the cost will be a little less than a regular ticket.
* Can I book the window seat or the front seats?
Unfortunately we don´t have that offer. We always organize trips with the cheapest priece for all people. We find it unfair to block seats for travellers for higher values. You can’t buy everything with money. 🙂
* I am traveling with a friend, can we sit together?
Sure! You can seat with your friend you are traveling with, without paying anything.Just come on time to the bus. It will be difficult to find a seat if you come late. Please come early so you can find free seats. Notice that you have to take the same seat where you were sitting during coming back.
* (At trips with accommodation) I need something from my bag in the trunk, can I access it?
Only the driver or the team leader are allowed inside the trunk of the bus.If there is something you might need from your bag, please be sure to take it with you before giving your luggage inside the trunk. Otherwise, you will need to wait until the load off.
We will have a lot of fun and an unforgettable trip together!
See you soon! 🙂
Veranstalter: Divan Reisen GmbH
📣Check our Departure Cities below:
🚌Amsterdam Sloterdijk : 189.99€ |around 15.00|
🚌Utrecht Central Station : 189.99€ |around 16.00|
🚌Dortmund Central Station – 169.99€ |around – 18.00|
🚌Duisburg Central Station – 169.99€ |around – 19.00|
🚌Düsseldorf Central Station – 169.99€ |around – 19.30|
🚌Cologne Central Station- 169.99€ |around – 20.30|
🚌Frankfurt Central Station – 169.99€ |around – 23.30|
🚌Mannheim Central Station – 169.99€ |around – 00.30am| 21.08.2020
🚌Karlsruhe Central Station (169.99€) |around – 02.00am| 21.08.2020
🚌Stuttgart Airport (169.99€) |around – 03.00am| 21.08.2020
🚌Nürnberg Central Station – 169.99€| around – 03.30am| 21.08.2020
– Are you ready to start a new journey with Uniflucht? Pack your bags, get ready to make new friends and kick a good start of your trip !
– Departures from Germany and Netherlands.
– Exact time will be announced couple of days before the trip
– Arrival in Bratislava in the morning
– 2 hours city Local guide tour in Bratislava.
– Free time after guide tour (2 Hours)
– Departure afternoon to check-in at our partner Hostel in Budapest.
– Free time in Budapest
– Pub crawl – Optional (including 1hour OPEN BAR in famous ruin bar, welcome shots in few next bars, and free entrance to local’s fav CLUB)
– Back to Hostel.
– Breakfast at the hostel.
– Sightseeing tour with English speaking local guide around 4 hours.
– Free time to discover in Budapest
– Go and see the animals in the Budapest Zoo and Botanical Gardens
– Try and find one of the illusive Ruin Bars and try some of the local drinks
– Relax in one of the smaller thermal baths, there are lots to choose from!
– In the evening Boat Party and After Party– Optional
Including 2h boat ride along Danube river and free entrance to CLUB for after party with VIP Entrance in one of the most amazing club of Budapest).
– Back to hostel
– Breakfast at our Hostel, and check out.
– Heading to Vienna.
– Free time to discover in Vienna
– Head to the city centre and see the St. Stephan’s Cathedral, a beautiful medieval cathedral
– Act like a big kid in Prater, an old time amusement park open 24/7
– Explore Maria-Theresien-Platz and see all the national museums and galleries
– Watch the training of Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding School
– Heading back to Germany and Netherlands in the evening.
– Arrival to Germany and Netherlands in the morning. .
– The exact time of arrival can be confirmed after the bus leaves Vienna. Feel free to contact the bus driver or one of the Uniflucht leaders
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.